Elite Points

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by DeaflyHallows, Jul 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should Elite Points Still Give You Skins

1. Yes It Should

84.6%
  2. No Keep It How It Is

15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeaflyHallows

DeaflyHallows Forum Greenhorn

Can Someone Please Help Me To Understand The New Elite Points System...

Iv Been Looking Around And At The Understanding That ELP Dont Get You Elite Skins Anymore
    Only A Badge And Ranking Points ?????

I Personally Find This Silly As It Takes New/Lower Level Player Longer To Get To A Level Even Necessary To Participate In Events Or The Game With No Real Cannon Damage That The Higher Level Elite Skins Give ETC / Fight A Full Elite Player ...

Lower Level Player Will Find It Hard To Get The Battle Points Required To Get The Elite Skins.

Could The Elite Skin ELP Not Also Be Added Back To This ?

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey,

I shall try to clarify a couple of things for you.

Firstly, ELP is used for only two reasons in this game now:
    1. The League (Monthly ELP is used in the League Ranking to get Monthly Rewards, and as a requirement to progress to another League)
    2. The Pirate Ranking (Total ELP is used in the calculation to determine your pirate rank (the badge you see on the left side of your ship))

As the Pirate Ranking is easier to explain I shall do this first. The badge on the left side of your ship is your pirate rank, which is determined using the calculation of:
    ( EXP / 60000 + ELP / 30000 + BP / 10 ) * ( Level + League )​
    This pirate rank is just an aesthetic however and holds no benefit for the players.

Now onto the League. I feel the first thing I should state is the Elite Designs have not gone, these can be purchased in the League Hall for 1 Gold depending on which League you are in:
    Jellyfish League: 1-10 Elite Designs
    Seahorse League: 11-20 Elite Designs
    Barracuda League: 21-27 Elite Designs
    Manta League: Manta Design​

To progress into the next League you need to meet the requirements, a Season is 1 month (15th at noon untill the 15th of the next month at noon). Once you have progressed you shall stay in that league until you choose to progress or demote yourself. Spend your competitor coins (more on these later) before you change league, as these are lost when changing.
    Promotion Requirements
    JellyfishTotal ELP 0
    Season ELP 1,000,000
    SeahorseTotal ELP 5,000,000
    Season ELP 2,500,000
    BarracudaTotal ELP 100,000,000
    Season ELP 5,000,000
    MantaTotal ELP 500,000,000
    Season ELP 10,000,000
    Now, depending which League you are in, you will be issued a buff no matter what you ELP is, you get this for just being in that League!
    League Bonuses
    Jellyfish Bonus+1% Cannon damage
    +5,000 HP
    +5,000 VP
    Jellyfish Badge
    Seahorse Bonus+2% Cannon damage
    +10,000 HP
    +10,000 VP
    Seahorse Badge
    Barracuda Bonus+3% Cannon damage
    +15,000 HP
    +15,000 VP
    Barracuda Badge
    Manta Bonus+4% Cannon damage
    +20,000 HP
    +20,000 VP
    Manta Badge
    Each Season you will also be competing against other players to place as high as you can in earned ELP throughout all servers. Depending on your position, you will get the following rewards:
    League Ranking Rewards
    1stLeague Buff x30
    Competitor's coins x15
    2ndLeague Buff x20
    Competitor's coins x10
    3rdLeague Buff x15
    Competitor's coins x8
    4-10League Buff x10
    Competitor's coins x6
    11-100League Buff x8
    Competitor's coins x4
    101-1000Competitor's coins x2
    1001-10000Competitor's coins x1
    The League Buff changes depending on the League you are in:
    League Buffs
    Jellyfish Buff5 Cannon Slots
    5 Expansion Slots
    1,000 Extra Damage
    Seahorse Buff10 Cannon Slots
    10 Expansion Slots
    2,000 Extra Damage
    Barracuda Buff15 Cannon Slots
    15 Expansion Slots
    3,000 Extra Damage
    Manta Buff20 Cannon Slots
    20 Expansion Slots
    4,000 Extra Damage
    As you can see, you also get Competitors Coins if you place within the top 10000 each Season (1 month) across the whole game. These can be spent in the League Hall (found on the backpage, Market -> League Hall). Now unfortunately I have not compiled a list of current items available myself, however here is one which *KRUCHY* has done:
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/league-hall-items-available.167628

You can read the Official FAQ about the League here:
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/the-seafight-league-system.74552/

Apart from what is mentioned above, there is no real reason for ELP these days. Most players do not try an win the League Ranking each month either. So if like me, once a player has reached the Manta League to gain the permanent buff, ELP becomes worthless.

Hope I was able to help and clarify this to you. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    -Arky

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  3. DeaflyHallows

DeaflyHallows Forum Greenhorn

Thanks ARKY Big Help Cheers !!!

4. eletra

eletra Forum Greenhorn

what player ned for go upp to pirat rank no elp ? i have to difikalt understand this system some tips how i can do ?
    its only posibel go upp rank if im sitting on bonus ?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Thats what I like to hear, you're welcome! :)

-Arky

6. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

I liked the old ELP Skin format, however this was ruined when they started to give elp and ep away for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.