Elite ships

Discussion in 'Help' started by MUFC*, Feb 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUFC*

MUFC* Forum Greenhorn

I have a question.
    It says that I have 5951966 elp, but I can only have elite 10. Is there anyway to see the requirnents for the next level?

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi MUFC,

To access new Elite Designs, you will need to increase your League. If you are unaware of the League mechanics it is essentially a monthly ELP ranking. Each month the League resets. To access the next level designs you will need to level up to the next tier. There are 4 tiers to the League.
    • Manta
    • Barracuda
    • Seahorse
    • Jellyfish
    These are in descending order, so Manta League is the highest tier. To only have access to those designs I would assume you are currently in the Jellyfish League, which is the default league that all players start in.

To increase to the next league you will need to obtain a certain threshold of ELP in a month before you have the option. I do not know the exact amounts off the top of my head but you can see by looking at the League rankings and seeing the green arrow next to somebody's name. This shows they have made enough to level up. To actually level up, go to the Safe Haven and travel to the League character. Click on them and then click on Promotions. You will then be able to click on "Promote to this league" or something of the sort to make it there.

You will know it has been successful as your HP and VP should both increase by 5k per league, and your Cannon Damage should also increase by 1%. Additionally you will see that your points in the League you were in have disappeared. This is because your League points do not carry on to the next League after you promote.

Upon reaching Seahorse league you will be presented with the option to buy Elite Levels 11 > 20 in the League Hall for 10 gold. Barracude gives access to Levels 21 to 27 Elite Designs, and Manta will give you the Mantqa Design which comes with only an ELP gem equipped. You will then need to wait 7 days (I believe, somebody please correct me if I am wrong), before you can start working in the Seahorse League to reach Barracuda, and again for Manta.
    The ELP you need to promote to the next league increases with each tier.

Remember, the league resets each month on the 15th. Any progress towards the next league will be reset so if you do not think you will be able to make enough before it resets, don't waste you P ammo. Once you reach a new tier of League however you will stay in that league regardless of the end of the month. You will only go back down to a lower league if you choose to through the Safe Haven.

I hope this helps,

~Des

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct, when you ascend into a higher League you shall have the option to purchase more Elite Designs for 10 Gold from the League Hall.

As mentioned, you can find out this and more information by viewing the
    League System thread located in the Seafight Bible.

The requirements to promote into a higher league are as follows:

You need to be active.
    The player needs to have reached the required ELP in the current season.
    The player needs the basic number of qualifying ELP to ascend.
    The player needs to be in the upper 33% of all players within his current league.
    The player must have been within his current league for at least 7 days.
    Has this answered your query?

Swift

Destruction likes this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this post has been answered and we have received no reply from the OP this post shall be closed.

If you have any further queries do not hesitate to create a new thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.