Email link issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by ɛxodiā, Aug 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

So i have messaged support and recieved no help what so ever so hoping you can forward this to someone.
    The forgotten password link WORKS
    the forgotten username link DOESNT WORK (the email never comes through)
    the change email adress link DOESNT WORK (the email never comes through)

I have been trying to find my old ship, i know the email adress it is linked too, however i dont know the username of the ship as it had characters in it which are now against the rules i believe as theyre un spyable.

i returned after 7 years of not playing and the game just seems to be going into a deeper and deeper downward spiral, So, considering you cant send a support ticket without being logged in, I logged into a new ship to send the support ticket.. the reply i got from support, after 4 days. (if you are wanting to send a ticket regarding a different ship, please log in to that ship and send the ticket)

now, forgive me if im wrong, but how are you supposed to send a ticket from a ship you cant log in too? and the email links dont work either, sort it out. Funny how the payment system never goes down they ey xD

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You will need to explain to support your situation in detail and ask them for assistance. We here on the forum do not have access to that information. I am sorry and I know it is not what you want to hear but in this situation our hands are tied as we couldn't assist you even though we want to.

Tex

3. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

understood tex,

More of an idea to suggest then, make it possible to send a support ticket without an account?

Kind Regards

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

It is possible to send a Support ticket without having an account.

On the homepage simply move the screen down and click on "Support" as shown:

support1.png

This will then open a page where you can fill out your Support Ticket, and if you don't have an account you can leave the Username and ID section blank.

support2.png

However, if you are talking about another account please do include the Server/ID of any account you referring too in the ticket, ideally if possible from the same email address, along with fully describing your problem in detail.

As there is nothing further, this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.