Email

Discussion in 'Help' started by king1, Feb 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king1

king1 Forum Greenhorn

how can i get, validation email i cant check my email, i want to put new one

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

To do this, you will have to go to the “Profile” page and click on “Account data” button (the one right above the Level indicator). Here you need to enter your password and confirm your email address.

You will then get an email from us with a link. You need to click the link to confirm your email address.

Also several mail providers put companies on blacklists who send too many emails to wrong or fake addresses – thus cutting off *all* players from our emails.

If you still do not receive the confirmation email, you will need to contact support for them to review your issue. It will not be able to be carried out via the forum due to personal information required.

Seren GTL

3. king1

king1 Forum Greenhorn

i know this, but i cant check my email to confirm the link, to recover my email password its possible only with my phone number, but i dont have that number anymore, i need to recover my email password or to put new email on account

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As mentioned above then, you shall need to contact our Support team.

As you have been redirected to Support and there is no further help we can provide on the forum, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.