Support Empty Chests

Discussion in 'Help' started by Elvis123, Oct 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

Hey, not sure about everyone else, but since when did issue start? I want to know so I know how far in my logbook it could have happened to me, even if its possible to look that far back, wouldn't it be easier for the moderators to run a script and add it to those who did not get it, cause I don't have the time to look through a months worth of logbook (god knows how many pages) to try and find information about premium from chests.

Would it not be easier for BP to make a script and look through and add it themselves, don't understand why we have to look through our logbooks to fix something that isn't our fault.

Sorry but its just annoying.

Thanks,

SatanicDreams

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Although it may very well be the case that this is resolved by a script, in the possibility that it can not be resolved by a script, we have created the thread to record any missing premium chests to ensure that players receive the correct amounts.

As we are moderators, we are personally unable to comment on whether a script is technically possible at this stage, and are unable to add premium to accounts ourselves.

It appears this error has occurred since the Patch on Friday the 4th of October 2019.

Swift

3. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

Ah okey, 4th of October isn't too far I thought it was hell of alot longer, 4 days is okay to look through, thanks for the help Swift :)

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there has been no further response this thread shall now be closed.

shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.