Entering Ships

Discussion in 'Help' started by john1406, Oct 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

Can someone tell me if there is a problem in the game with entering ships?
    Since a couple of days I cannot enter shops and players in the game. Can someone help me or inform me please?

2. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

John check your entering value

3. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

I don't understand...all my piates and equipment are gone. I had over 300.000 pirates in stock..there are all gone.....And I cannot move them to my ship....so my entering value is very low...
    Another problem is that I cannot see the cross each ship shows for entering. Entering is not possible at all

4. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

If you wish you can supply your ID and server and we can take a look at your issue.

Shelby

5. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

Thnx rafdebelg2.....Bigpoint has removed/ stolen all my pirates. That caused the issue. I have bought some pirates again and the problem is now solved.

6. john1406

john1406 Someday Author

Thnx for lookin into it but it is not neccesary.....IT only cost me some gold to buy new pirates....no worry.....thnx...

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the OP has responded that they have resolved the issue I will close now:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.