Event level quests

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USSChallenger1, Aug 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I would like to suggest that players that decide to begin these quests are given a different approach to conducting these and upcoming quests and after completion of said quest and sailing to safe havens to redeem the mission and accept the rewards, just have the player buy a gold chest for his next quest, too much time is wasted on going back and forth, the lag of these events make it almost impossible to get there most times, and personally I would just rather conduct these quests one right after another without interruption. Just sayin.

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I really agree with this. I find that I never really bother with quests on events just because it means I have to spend hours teleporting around from Safe Haven to high maps to low maps, and half the time youll find a big rare NPC that youll need for a quest that you haven't gone and started, and it just causes all kinds of hassle. I feel like event quests should be able to be started by going directly into the quest menu.

_RATTY_. and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Just my thought on this, event quests and regular quests should be allowed to run side by side, this would allow players to continue doing regular quests and still be able to compete in an event at the same time.

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

awssome idea .. i totally in for it .. hope BPO will find it a gd idea to implement!
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.