Event Quest Disappearing!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Madam_Pirate, Jul 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madam_Pirate

Madam_Pirate Forum Apprentice

My quest for the 500k hp damage to the event admiral keeps disappearing between the time I complete it and the time I can get to the forum! When the admiral is done, I check the quest, it shows complete. I go straight to the Safe Haven to turn it in, and the quest is gone and it says I have no active quest. This has happened 3 times now, and it's frustrating, not only am I missing out on the rewards for it, but it is preventing me from advancing to the quest that has the Queens Legacy as one of the rewards.

Would very much appreciate my account being credited with what I am missing out on.

2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

After having a look , i last completed same quest approx 8pm uk time. It is now showing to go again so i can only assume that it resets during either the daily server restart time which is 3am uk time(4am LST ) or 11pm uk time (midnight LST). Any open quest whether requirements met or not will be reset during this.

It does say quests repeatable every 24 hrs from start with 1 quest repeatable every hour.

Do you have any other quests open during period of you trying to complete event quest?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Wrong!If you lock out ship,it also disappears!

4. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

the whole op is rather mute right now, the event is getting close to its 2nd phase, almost zombie time . . if I remember right

5. This has been forwarded.

Do you have anything in your logbook that shows that you have started, and completed, the quest? If so, please send this to support. They will credit you for the quest.

If not, and you decide to do the quest one more time, please take a screenshot at the moment of completion. Photograph the "quest completed" box, along with any other info. that proves you completed the quest. Send these photos to support, and they shall credit your account. Do not attempt to return to the questgiver. Sorry for the underline dramatics. I just want to be crystal clear on this.

Keep in mind, when you send to support, you will be receiving an error message. Ignore this. As stated previously, this is a current glitch that is being worked on. Your message will be received.

We apologise for all of the trouble you have experienced with this quest.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.