Event quests and Rewards

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, May 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I lost pearls and did not gain any profit out of shooting 5 turtle raiders for one quest.
    I cannot afford to buy ammo or anything in this game nowadays...

I spent 30k pearls to shoot npc and did not gain any thing out of it..lost pearls...

I did not like the 5k amount of ammo or pearls for rewards..also no reward of not offering crystals alongside of the pearls and gold and ammo is missing ....

Maybe it is time to make the quest worth more for the free-to-play players more often from event to event.

I don't have that kind of money and any event that makes me have to buy ammo or such and loose pearls

I am not gaining anything ...

Also the voucher codes should be extended per event to 500k ammo instead of 50k...

All the current Event rewards and such the items and rewards for any quest during Event s are not Good enough....

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  2. When you say gold and ammo is missing, do you mean that these items have disappeared from your boat?
    If so, contact support. Please provide whatever info. you have regarding the matter.

If these items are missing because you have used them during the event, nothing can be done about that.

If you are stating that gold and ammo should be rewards, shiny hunt or shoot the brutal envoys or other npcs for gold.
    Shoot the event admirals, shiny hunt, scroll etc. for pearls.
    Turtle Raiders provide crystals.
    Snapjaws and chests have a chance of giving ammo.

This is the way this particular event was designed. Some events are designed with higher payouts than others.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.