Support Event Ranking

Discussion in 'Help' started by cʟαш, Sep 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

Hello there,
    today i finished mini game ranking in position #52 with total point of 240, which is same amount of points for player in position 35-53, but i got no reward? this rank is stand of total point u earn for completing mini games! so no matter u finish it fast or slow, no matter u used Heartbreaker ammo or Explosive ammo!

so i was wondering why didn't I get reward same as ppl in position of 35-53?

ID: 14/8955851

2. oliver twist song rings a bell.........................

you gotta pick a pocket or tooooo :rolleyes:

3. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

4. Has this answered your query?

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Can you please forward this as a suggestion though @ManOverboard?

I personally believe that if multiple players have the same rank points / time then they should all get the same reward, players should not be deemed less worthy of a reward simply because of their name choice.

-Arky

ErenJ and cʟαш like this.
  6. cʟαш

cʟαш Active Author

Exactly! it should works like that, or maybe i should change my username to ABC

7. Consider it done. I will forward right now. Can't guarantee anything, but we can try.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.