Event Ships Lower Level?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by capt.thomas, Feb 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Event Ships Lower Level?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capt.thomas

capt.thomas Someday Author

I know this game has been around over 10 years and most ships have a lot of health, cannon damage, and voodoo points, But I can't get a single ship in an event. I know people will say deal with it, but it is worth a try. Anyone want to lower the power of the event ships?

Rabbid and Lady.Wolf like this.
  2. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

+1 this game isnt fun when the only thing you can do is bonus maps and shiny hunt

Lady.Wolf and capt.thomas like this.
  3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

From previous threads I wrote over the last few years, one threaded idea was to make an event that was geared towards specific levels, 1-5, 6-12, 13-17, 18-20, before the newer maps were introduced. The idea was for those players in those map ranges only be allowed to participate in those maps to give them a better than average chance in being successful. Higher level players would not be able to shoot any monster, shipwreck, or event ship within those map ranges and they only would be allowed to repair their guild mate. I know how very difficult it is for a low level player with a very weak or small boat to actually obtain a ship design within the parameters set down by the development teams.
    I have gone as far as recommending that higher level ship be restricted within 5 maps of their range and level as to give the newer players, smaller boats or weaker ships an opportunity to build. This concept is still in use today called newbie protection up to level 5 but after surpassing that level many boats are still to weak to combat pvp, and some pve.
    I have also written a response to a player regarding when to play, and that is when your enemies are sleeping, whenever that is (haha, I know right) but in most cases you can actually get away from them if you vary your times playing and another tip to keep you above water is not to say anything in global chat because they can use you ship name against you and spy you and the location of your ship.

4. capt.thomas

capt.thomas Someday Author

Thanks!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

This is a great idea!

6. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Yeah they should do something about event ships, they are the same for every level and they easily destroy smaller ships. Only high level ships get the designs, so I kinda feel bad. Understandable where smaller players are coming from.

Maybe an alternative for Pirate Lords event is a lot more ship spawns, less hp and a lower chance at getting designs. That way everyone can take part and have a chance at getting it if you try hard enough. That way it's not just the big ships getting the designs.

capt.thomas, Lady.Wolf and bodean like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.