Events Updates

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. make event keys available to purchase with pearls in the markets or auction bid...

make soccer ammo available to purchase with pearls in the markets and auction bids...

make level 4 voodoo priest permanent from chest etc...since your level 5 requires payment package...

make more redeem voucher codes at start if event and middle of the event from now on...

25 keys instead of 15...

200k ammo for each event instead of 50k....

make better quests and rewards in pearls and crystals much higher...10k pearls and up...

crystal rewards from npc's and some pearls from the hollow shooting event minions...would be ideal...

make it easier for some of the die-hard fans here...not harder...

2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

well, we can hope

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Just to inform you mate, there is no level 5 voodoo priest. The level 3 voodoo priest is permanent once purchased, and the level 4 (max level currently) is a timed item as you are aware, which can be gained from chests/bokors/payment packs etc.

-Arky

4. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Hi Arky

there are level 5 voodoo cans...do they only work when u have level 5 priest..if so do they work with level 4 priest..since there is no level 5 priest.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

There are level 5 Voodoo Cannons yes, however there is not a Level 5 Voodoo Priest. There is only a level 4 voodoo priest. The Level 4 Voodoo Priest is needed for the increased occult damage and the extra BP you can gain from the Level 5 Voodoo Cannons.

-Arky

6. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

Thanks Arky

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

You can have lvl 5 cannons and use them even if you dont have a voodoo priest at all ... the only benefit from the priest is that for each lvl you get 10 elite ammo bonus
    lvl1 voodoo priest +10 elite ammo bonus
    lvl2 voodoo priest +20 elite ammo bonus
    lvl3 voodoo priest +30 elite ammo bonus
    lvl4 voodoo priest +40 elite ammo bonus
    and also increase the maximum voodoo points that your ship have

8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Level 4 Voodoo Priest is also needed for the Level 5 Voodoo Cannons to get the following stats:
    +0,15% more battle points per cannon
    +25% more occult damage, depending on the amount of voodoos level 5 to other cannons.
    Without the Level 4 Voodoo Priest them two stats will not be active I believe.

-Arky

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Those* I know you're uneducated Arky but come on, simple grammar!

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Alright, but it really doesn't matter... still readable eh? (I said "eh")

-Arky

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

@A-R-K-Y I love how you completely edited that response to something entirely different....

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  12. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

DerDestoyer-Z39 you fail to remember that this game is basically a pay to play game now, and any profit BP can make from events without giving away too much will add to their coffers. I would personally like to receive all the free extra stuff you mentioned in your post, I'm not gonna hold my breath for that to happen anytime soon.
    I do honestly think that the level 4 voodoo priest be made available for purchase just as his carpenter 5 counterpart is and will remain on your ship as long as your premium membership is current.
    There have been wish lists from a great many players over the years, some good, some bad, some which have been introduced into the current game play now other which have been rejected by BP, but do all means keep the ideas rolling in. Happy sailing.

13. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

I want a permanent Level 4 Voodoo Priest! I like that idea, Der Destroyer. Can we do Trainers next?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.