FAO Tex and the whole Mod Team

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by MiniMeanie, Jan 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Dear all,

First and foremost I have to apologise to Tex for maybe taking things to far and speaking out of turn. I was upset by a decision of the Dev team, not the mod team regarding event keys.

Tex you and I go way back, and never in my wildest nightmares would I ever want to upset you by something I post on here as a frustrated player. I am sure that you and the whole team get upset by the decisions made by the Devs, but as part of the team must stand by them.

I think you all do an incredible job of trying to help the players, answering their questions and trying to help them resolve any and all issues. I know that many of these things are out of your hands. If I post anything on here which feels a bit harsh, please know that it is only ever harsh against the Devs and never against the mods. You all have my respect.

I'll understand if you don't want this post to remain, and won't be upset if it's removed. But please if you do delete it, add it to your report first. I think the Devs undervalue all of you, and the amount of hours that you pour into work you are asked to do. I think they need to know the consequences of thier actions and the effect that it can have on you all. I think they also need to know how much you actually are valued by the players, even if we get frustrated and take it out on you.

I'm sorry x I apologise x

babenewport, Loki1621 and HMS-dozza like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

We both over reacted in an already volatile situation. I apologize for my over reaction. When I feel the Team is being attacked, well that's something I will not abide. Thank you for the acknowledgement of the work we do and I hope all players understand that we advocate for the players. We honestly try and have their best interests in mind every report, and every interaction we have with higher ups. We value all players suggestions and feedback. If they would be kind enough to give it with out so much emotion getting in the way it would make our lives easier and we wouldn't have to reword many of their complaints to be able to use them in reports. Mini, we are friends and will always remain friends. Thank you for taking time to apologize here on the forum and I apologize to you for being harsh. That being said I would issue an infraction to my own mother if she stepped outta line. Just doing my job. Best wishes in the coming year and we (the Team and I ) will do our best to keep y'all informed.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.