Bug Favorites menu

Discussion in 'Help' started by ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Please take your time to review the
    Design Favourites Menu bible entry. At the bottom of this post, it explains how you can now add the Favourites menu to the SeaChart.

Note: You are required to have a Ship Added to your favourites before you can see the "star button" in the Ship Overview.

Does this help resolve your query? If not I shall forward this to be looked into.

Swift

3. Swift

Ahoy,

I shall forward this for you so it can be reviewed.

Edit:

This has been reviewed for you, our team was able to open the Favourites Menu, see it and lock it. This has now been locked in place for you in the center of your screen for your convenience.

Has this resolved your query?

Swift

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  4. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

So if my Fav. menu get unlocked from seachart I now have to get seafight team to open and lock back onto seachart every time? Never mind I found the change on fav, took the tab away and put a fav. star top left overview page could have saved lots of problems if just said that.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  5. Swift

Ahoy,

No, that is not the case. As stated in my previous post the Team Member had no problems opening your Favourites Menu, therefore you should have no issue either. Simply follow the guidelines posted in the
    Design Favourites Menu bible entry.

It had only been opened and placed in the middle of the screen for your convenience, you will not be required to contact us each time you would like to open this menu.

Has this now resolved your query?

Swift

6. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response and the original issue was solved, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing Pirate! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further queries!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.