Feedback On Inappropriate Bans Or Censorship

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Grand-mariner™, May 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Just back from an inappropriate forum ban and I should like to state clearly that this petty childish ban has caused me no harm whatsoever, you shall never extinguish free speech by imposing petty bans or censorship.:(

Instead, this has more importantly only caused more damage to this companies evidently struggling cash finances. I point out that whilst this ban was in force, that I have refrained from playing or indeed spending any cash on the over-abundant amount of cash sale offers that this company constantly and annoyingly dangle in the face of it's customers...... in order to try and feed it's need for greed, for cash.

I now intend to extend this sanction against this company until the end of this month, there shall be no further cash purchases made from myself for the usual Bokor's Draw, Pet or Ship Gem packs, or Special sale items, or other Packs of whatever type you may decide to introduce in the meantime. This sanction may be extended or increased dependent upon Bigpoint's reactions to the retaliatory measures which I am now imposing on this company.

This shall stay in place until you learn to treat your cash paying customers with the respect that any customers deserve, you will suffer this further financial loss. Now you can dwell on this constructive feedback Bigpoint, whilst deciding whether or not to change your disgusting and archaic Victorian ways in which you treat your loyal customers of this game in the future.

This is my feedback warning to this company, this time. Either treat your customers with the respect they all deserve, or face losing them altogether along with your business!:p

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

it is a shame everyone does not feel this way. While i agree with you a few people not buying will not change any thing it will take everybody

Lady.Wolf and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  3. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Every little helps.

Bigger companies have fallen flat on their faces through not respecting their customers. It just takes more time for the larger companies to be brought down by their own incompetence or arrogance!

The point is there are already fewer customers now than there was over a year ago, it's happening now, they are just too blind to see it. (lol);)

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ahoy Grand-mariner,

Whether you chose to purchase any packages that are placed for Sale in our game is your choice entirely. Please however do not try to put the blame on the actions of the moderators. If you receive a chat, forum or game ban, it is because you did not, or do not follow all the rules which are clearly set out in our forum for all players to review and take note of at all times. These are again listed below for your convenience.

Chat Rules
    Forum Rules
    Game Rules

Updated Game Rules

Whilst you have every right to your own opinion, it will not be tollerated if you attempt to get other players to take any kind of stance against the team or game in general.

With that said this post will now be closed to prevent any further action taken against you for your comments towards the team. If you wish to complain about any action taken please use the support system and send in a ticket, please do not use the forum, or reopen any other threads on this matter.

Seren GTL

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.