Fires to Dooms in Buccaneer Bounty

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CharlesVaneee, Nov 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

Please can we have firestorms to dooms trade in VIP Black market like previous times?

2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

i saved money to open market only for that exchange ... now that there is none ... no money for sf lol

CharlesVaneee likes this.
  3. CharlesVaneee

you know, they do it many times before and when you think of all times on Black Friday they skip and add lvl 4 Voodoos come on.

4. jokar_uae

jokar_uae Someday Author

This black market is very good, I need this level 4 voodoos so that I can put them on my chat boat. Thanks bp, love you guys, you the best.

Destruction likes this.
  5. WannaBeBest

WannaBeBest Forum Apprentice

yeah add that and i will buy instantly and also add lvl 5 voodoo upgrades there!

6. hejssa5

hejssa5 Forum Apprentice

They're most likely gonna add it in the comming days. as stated in their post about black friday, they said the black market will change throughout the ''event''

7. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I just read another thread within the forum that they exchange 25 firestorms level 1 for 20 doomhammers level 0. I would assume that would be in the trading post but could be wrong.

8. CharlesVaneee

they did put them in :)

9. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

o just made the exchange and it was 25 for 25

10. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

what server u play?

11. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

MS1