fix the games

Discussion in 'Help' started by -Misuka-, May 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

we have horrible lagg everytimme we figth
    this game for expensiv to have so bad kvalite

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Which server are you referring too? I will need this information in order to forward this to be looked into for you.

Swift

3. Sweety

Sweety Forum Greenhorn

Swift,

Megaserver 10, (Instances 40, 85, 634, 146, 329, 206, 205)

is lagging, like always...

4. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Once again we are trying to play sea lag. I agree with these guys this is getting really old as much money as BP makes off the Mega server we should never have lag. If BP can not fix it call Bill Gates bet he can help you out.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

Skandi serv 74,59 284 and yes i put in to lot of money to games and not funy eneymore with dose lagg

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    I will forward this information so that the Team can look into your server lag.

The Seafight Team is aware of the Server Issues which keep happening on the US Server. I can say it is a high priority for the Team to stop the Server Lag, however, and I know this is not what you would like to hear, but this it does take time to locate the issue, find a solution and then implement the solution.

No one, that being the Players, Moderator Team and the Seafight Team, want's this situation to continue, we all would like this fixed as soon as possible.

All feedback posted in this thread will be forwarded and as the US Server has also had a restart now with nothing that we can help with on the forum, this thread shall be closed.

We apologise for any inconvenience and frustration caused.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.