Fixing Name change

Discussion in 'Help' started by CharlesVaneee, May 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

Hi,

When is name change going to be fixed coming up to the third week now

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The team is working on this matter.

We apologise for the slight inconvenience this may cause.

3. Undead

Undead Forum Apprentice

4. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Changing your name won't help you :p

seahounds likes this.
  5. Seren

This matter is still be reviewed.

6. 乂_VoiKy_乂

乂_VoiKy_乂 Forum Apprentice

are you going to fix the problem whit changing the name this year we have mounths waiting ..this is not ok. wake up and do your jobs

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

If you really need to change your name, contact the support team. I did this to have my name changed back as certain admins have the permissions to change your name. Another option is to use an old version of Internet Explorer, if you can find one online, as I have heard this still works. I won't post a link as I do not want top be responsible if you download something you shouldn't.

8. Seren

Unfortunately we are unable to give a date on when this matter will be resolved. They are working on this matter.

9. Mr.FaCtS

Mr.FaCtS Forum Apprentice

they even change wihtout your permission :rolleyes::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:

✘.Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ.✘ likes this.
  10. Seren

Name changes made without players permission would be because of the using of someone elses name, offensive name, or some other rules broken for the name you have chosen and you refuse to change or have not be able to change it.

Destruction likes this.
  11. Mr.FaCtS

Mr.FaCtS Forum Apprentice

you cant use someone else`s name unless it is copyied using different letters etc I know of three cases were a name not in use was swapped for no reason then re took by someone else ,I'm sure you do to seren :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

✘.Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ.✘ likes this.
  12. Seren

As previously stated the name change issue is still being worked upon.

Anyone who wish to place a complaint please contact our Customer Care Team.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.