flash player & HTML5

Discussion in 'Help' started by frankthetank1974, Jul 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

so with the death of flash player coming ,and companys like apple Microsoft bringing in HTML5
    what are bigpoint as a company doing to compensate this I guess the sudden offers etc are here to pay for investment , as a customer it would be nice to get some feed back.

Edit

Last edited by moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  2. I have forwarded this, Frank. Am awaiting a response.

This is obviously something that BigPoint will have to sit down and review. There may be no notification of a change until time of implementation, should this be a decided direction they will go in. If such is the case, I won't be able to answer this for you in a timely manner.:(

At any rate, I will leave this open, and post any reply that I may receive.

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

that's for forwarding this ManOverboard time will tell I guess

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I have removed the link from the OP post as it refers to an outside web page. However I did also review this link, please note that the date that particular web page was from 2011.

I will point out that adobe is stating that their flash player will be obsolete by the end of 2020, and I am sure that our developers are also aware of this and are working on resolving that particular matter.

If this needs any changes made to any players accounts and the way they play then there will be an Official Announcement as soon as we hear about this. Please watch for any announcements made.

~Closed~

ManOverboard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.