fleet system

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by baronvonrat, May 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

Its not often I make the effort to post a thread in the forum but when some thing is so right I feel that big point deserve a pat on the back.
    The new fleet system is a fantastic new addition to the game it is well balanced it has made taking islands and fighting over them worth while, possible and fun again. There is not one bad thing about the way it works or costs. and it has made getting up to the commonwealth maps fun along with doing your daily's to get crowns and I don't know about other servers but on the England 1 ( uk39/ Germany/283/605) is has levelled the playing field.
    please don't change any thing big point. it truly works very well for the true players of this game
    WELL DONE BIG POINT

2. I only find it annoying at times, especially when the bloody npcs won't take off when I shoot heartbreak at them

3. battle

battle Someday Author

are you insane ??? nobody bothers defending islands ....pointless waste of time ...nobody will pearl cadoc a island ..infact islands are just a dead part of the game ,,, reset things to how they were before this stupid fleet garbage killed the game and give the islands back to the guilds who had them to start including cadocs they had on them ,,or just simply delete islands .:oops:o_O

4. BurzzT

BurzzT Forum Apprentice

Im half and half on this update as any guild pretty much can take an island there isnt really a point in spending currency to make island strong. There needs to be more balancing because even the lowest fleet with a couple of players can take a full lvl 5 island down lol.

If anything there seems to be less fighting as there is no point trying to defend islands against players and 10m hp ships lmao

battle, CharlesVaneee and Loki162 like this.
  5. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

I agree with Baron's comments. The system has done what it was supposed to do, especially on our server.

Any guild should be able to have the opportunity to obtain an Island and this update gives that.

As we all know though, this game is a numbers game and those who have the active players will be able to defend/take islands easier.

In regards to upgrading towers, why would you. There is no point. Personally upgrading the towers I feel should come with further benefits, which would then give an incentive to upgrade and generate revenue, with players shooting further NPC's for crowns.

_RATTY_. likes this.
  6. MONSTER.

MONSTER. Forum Apprentice

I agree whole hardheartedly when 1 person who shall be nameless can get fleets of illegal ships to take islands. for vanity. whoop for big point balls at last.

7. BurzzT

BurzzT Forum Apprentice

The taking of islands has improved but still there isnt no point in defending

8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Fantastic update!

9. DIAL-911

DIAL-911 Forum Apprentice

Battle always with those tears make sure you drink plenty of fluids

10. Boom!

Boom! Forum Apprentice

Really the only incentive is to the larger guilds that has the level 26+ players who can donate to replace any towers lost, that's the whole concept behind the new system. If your guild does not protect the island long enough for the npcs to despawn then you lose the island, the only people who really can complain about it are the ones with the island program in their alliance. Mainly due to the fact that even if they take the island, the fleet will automatically shoot the towers again and the closest ships nearby after it is taken back

11. z~fighters

z~fighters Forum Apprentice

These shit islands truly killed a big part of the warfare. Not only do they have long range, but also they do huge damage. Every skandinavian player hides behind islands like chickens, and you cant really do much about it. And new updates made, so the whole enemy ally now can hide behind same islands, thats just a joke. This game is dying slowly, and the lag..I think i've seen 15 threads about lag since we came into english forum.
    Only positive thing about the fleetsystem, is when you defend the man that sends out the fleets and the following wars from that. You get some nice action from that.

Z

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Tag#Me likes this.
  12. Tag#Me

Tag#Me Forum Apprentice

just remove islands or reduce the damage they deal for atleast 50%, #makeseafightgreatagain.

13. battle

battle Someday Author

we get more than our share of fluilds from your tears xxx

14. DIAL-911

DIAL-911 Forum Apprentice

bodily fluids aren't my thing i prefer a nice cold glass of water but hey to each his own

15. Karnifex

Karnifex Someday Author

The only thing Battle is good for is giving easy Bp

16. BurzzT

BurzzT Forum Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.