for arky

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Graverattack, May 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

hey m8, u said in a post, cant find it now , but u said that once u lvl up past 21 the daily quest is for 8k crowns and so on, well i am lvl 22, i did all my quests, only the daily quest remains but its still for 5k crowns, my question is, did i misread ur post and its like that from 23 above or it should be available for me too. ty

2. [-...butcher...-]

[-...butcher...-] Forum Greenhorn

on map 22/1 in the midle of the map you have island and there is anothere daily quest for 3k crowns.

3. Has this answered your query?

4. I'll provide more specific information. Once you complete several quests that will require several trips between the questgiver in the 17/1 safe haven and the 22/1 questgiver on the top of the island, you'll gain access to a daily quest that pays 3k crowns for killing 5x of 3 different monsters from the 22/1 giver

A-R-K-Y and kittystomper2 like this.
  5. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

ok, thank you CCB and butcher, u may close, ty again

6. As per op request

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.