For Whom the Bell Tolls (Birthday Event)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by [FOSTERS], Mar 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [FOSTERS]

[FOSTERS] Forum Greenhorn

this event is rubbish every time u get sunk in the group map and spawn back in at the same time finishing u get nothing back for spending ammo and equipment used in the group map I am trying for the design and them times I was able to finish all I got was pearls.

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Can't really complain about this event, even if you are a mid level boat you can make 500-600k pearls in a few hours from safe haven map and Corrupted Remains.

I wouldn't encourage doing group map with randoms, as you will fail most of the time. Try to get some guild mates or allies and work together.

If not I would focus on solo map.

I am making around 1m pearls a day from 4 hours of play time. This event is great.

Also depending on what the exchange is for souls at the end of event, it could be great since they are not difficult to collect.

3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

I'm bypassing the event, warring and trying to do an event is just not profitable, especially since repping takes too long, good hunting to those who can stay afloat though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.