For Whom The Bells Toll Event (Birthday Event)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

A very good event in my opinion, in spite of the lags near the end. Thank you.

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are correct on your math. And the Marks, while costing us a significant amount to purchase, were worth little in exchange back to us (for example):
    2018-04-05 12:07:26 1000 x Confetti ammunition credited to account. Reason: Scorpion's Mark
    I am disappointed they didn't tell us the exchange rates beforehand (like they have previously done), but they didn't because they were mad at the players for griping. After all, we should have the right to express our opinions in this Forum, and we do keep this company in business!

3. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

Bot`s shooting back nice update for them
    BP sleeping or they r not qualified or worse ????
    all thouse who useing programs looks to me they spend monney soo my opinion its BP dont sleep and they r qualified to provide the program for them
    i will asume this message no metter what but BP didnt convince me they do somthing against BOT`s
    im sorry for this game for what he become

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.