Support Forum Junk Yard

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Feb 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Why is it there is a plethora of Forum categories? It seems it is little more than to berate contributors who fail to post in a section deemed appropriate by the Forum Administrators. How about reducing it down to some that allow for the free flow of communications and if necessary let the Forum Administrators forward it to the appropriate people without scolding Players because they don't pick the category the Forum Administrators think they should have.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Each section has a function. General question is designed for us to answer a specific question fro the player that starts the thread. General discussion is for players to discuss there ideas on a topic. Technical questions is designed to address a specific issue with a players account. If we allowed every thread to become a discussion thread then it negates the purpose of the forum in general. We attempt to guide players to the correct section but sometimes that doesn't seem to work. If you feel you were scolded then feel free to contact support with any reported abuse you have suffered, as that is not what we try and do here, but understand that we can not allow things to get out of hand. We have rules in the forum just like chat has rules and they are designed to keep thing orderly and civil. Again if you feel you were wronged then please contact support and voice your complaint against any or all of us as you see fit. Thank you for your feedback here and I will forward your suggest.

Tex

3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

See that Blue tab next to Forum Junk Yard? It does say Support doesn't it? Why do you keep reminding me what it says? The Forum is suppose to be for the players convenience and use. Seems from what you say it is more for the Forum Administrators'. Like I said it is a Junkyard of categories that do little to facilitate game play. How about passing that on since it seems the tabs are just some more stuff in the Junkyard.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As this has been included in report I will close now.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.