Freedom Event Chests

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Bawdyn, Oct 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

So.... In the Black Market there are Event Keys for sale, but they cost 250 Crowns. Is this part of the event only for those level 21+ and if so, why are there chests in the maps 20-?? Or is there some other way to get Event Keys for Pearls that's hidden away somewhere?

2. Beorn

Beorn User

Hello there, Bawdyn.

Yes, you are correct. Event Keys can only be bought with Crowns (250 each) in Blackmarket. You are not able to buy Freedom Event keys with Pearls.

But, there are also Event Key packages consisting 15, 100 or 250 keys in the Payment section of the game. That way even players that can't collect Crowns may open event chests.

I hope that the above answers your questions satisfactorily.

3. Frigate_Lag

Frigate_Lag Forum Apprentice

MO MONEY MO MONEY.

4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I reccomend you not to buy keys. The items are awfull. They include things like seers visions, elmos and other useless crap.

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Event chests are usually not worth the items in them (for pearls... for $ they are definately not worth it). Since they had a quest for collecting 10 chests that gave 5k pearls, that would have, under the previous pricing, meant that they would be half price. Half price would have made them closer to being worth it.

Thanks for confirming that the event chests are for the level 21+ players and the CC players.

PS. Not sure how this ended up in the tutorial section, I thought I had posted in the General Questions section.

Walleye likes this.
  6. Beorn

Beorn User

As this has been answered.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.