Game sucks

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Feb 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I been here for 7 years and got all elite decks with pearls.
    249 lvl 5 55 pounder's finally
    and 193 lvl 1 60 pounder's and
    19 devastators, 25 firestorms, 15 doomhammers 4 lvl 5 60's,52 voodoo cannons and 303 admiral cannons

finally got my lvl 3 voodoo priest

Got 4 castle slots
    flask,loader,storage,vp
    34 skills in my skill tree...

I cannot dish out the damage and recieve the damage as a free to play gamer..
    this is not what gaming is about.....on this game...

I am not going to keep playing this game if changes cannot be implemented.
    I do not like fighting any players during events....

I want to make a profit without loss or non gain....

I want to build my boat without interference....

time for changes

the 55,60 and admiral either need change or selling for pearls...not worth letting player keep in their inventory...

I want my way to game without money in the equation....make it easier.
    not harder.

I do not like the damage calculations or how much each type of cannon hits the damage values the output etc....I do not like all of it in this game....

You should have stopped at the 60 pounder and kept it simple..

The castles and the new no cannons was a no go.

I am tired of the game as it is...

And guess what I don't care what people think or say about me.

[edit - inappropriate language]

Last edited by moderator: Feb 19, 2018
    Walleye likes this.
  2. Xennonn

Xennonn Junior Expert

the problem is that the bigger ships get bigger easily and the smaller ships can't even participate in events because npc's have 25m HP and hit up for 60k and we only have 400k HP.

oh and you cant forget the bigger ships sinking us for fun, we dont even bother shooting back because we already know for sure we dont even make a dent in their HP before they sink us, it'll just be a waste of ammo for us.

ofc it's going to stay like this because the bigger ships pay the most $$ so they need to make the game revolve around them.

its very rare they new ships stay playing the game, and if they do, they result to botting because thats the only way they know how to get a decent ship without spedning thousands of $$$.

3. then i pray for nuclear war and all life on this planets ceases...

4. HMS-Harp

HMS-Harp Forum Apprentice

Global Thermo Nuclear War would be overkill since this game is in it's final days anyway.

I just play and have turned into a farmer with Cheatfight day to day knowing either I may just finally walk away or Bigpoint finally puts it out of it's misery and shuts it down. If I get in the mood to get battle points I sink bots. They are all over the place. No sense wasting pammo in a battle with the big boats.

No worries! Besides dying of radiation sickness, burns and the starvation would be far more miserable then getting frustrated over this game.

Walleye likes this.
  5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Its a great shame indeed. I'm not sure why BigPoint haven't opened up access to more cannons for free such as Voodoos but I think this would be a great update for the game. I know a lot of people are thinking "BigPoint are greedy they just want to sell them instead" which I get, but it would make much more business sense putting these up for free to attract lots of new players to increase income. I am sure there are many smaller players that would work themselves up to full voodoos and then actually have more motivation to spend money on things like gems and other packages, it seems like a no-brainer to me but hey, who am I, I'm only a 21 year old noob who works 8 hours a day at the bank specifically helping businesses with their growth strategies so I must have no idea... Sigh!!

Off-topic, I saw your thread on the restart and how there were no bots. As lovely as that would be to stay like that, this would actually be because the most popular bot(s) require an update after every sync, so they would have just been waiting for the bot developer to release an updated version.

~Des

6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

You just made myself sad. From now on I admire you.

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Haha, don't be mate, after house savings and the prices of this game I'm hardly swimming in money lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.