getting sunk on seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by dirks777, Apr 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

can bp please ban posting sinks 4 a few reasons.1 a lot of players cant deal with getting sunk.2 posting a sink seems 2 upset the sank player.3 then a mod comes on ...and when they argue about the sink ... a mod says (dont flame) keep it clean.4 if getting sunk keep getting players banned (4 flamming) should posting sinks be ok on global.5 if we wanna be all ok on the chat as most do ... let 1 post be allowed not spamming multiple sinks which just seem 2 inflame a few players as theres not many left

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I moved this as it is more of a suggestion than a question. This will allow a bit of debate but a warning to all. Do not disrespect each other. No name calling. No trolling. Make it a debate not a playground shoving contest. Let the blood shed begin. Lol. Kidding. Let's see what the community has to add.

Tex

3. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

agree
    its verry annoying when people spam global with sinks
    ofcourse i understand the competition but i mean come on why post so many sinks that you end up spamming chat??
    i hope there can be a sanction against this
    it doesnt have to be a ban but a simple kick is enough like a warning

4. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

hmm, i think this issue if funny! Since i have been playing (many, many moons ago), the whole posting your sinks deal has not changed, what has changed is political correctness that some pirates try to inject into the game. if you get sunk and then it gets posted on chat, boo hoo! your friends on fakebook and Edit could care less! just drink your rum and take your beatdown like a pirate!

Last edited by moderator: Apr 17, 2019
    phatty-Boastrike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.