Gingerbread Men to Candy Cane exchange

Discussion in 'Help' started by USSChallenger1, Dec 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I have read the FAQ's concerning the exchange at the end of the event but it doesn't specifically say that another opportunity to exchange gingerbread men to candy canes other than the initial exchange at the start of the event will be made. We already know that for each puzzle piece the cost of said puzzle piece will be more expensive than the last. Will there be another exchange at the end of the event

Gingerbread men and Candy Canes will be exchanged for game items at the end of the event. The exact details will be announced shortly before the end of event

Candy Canes can be used to buy puzzle pieces.

1st Puzzle piece costs 500 Candy Canes
    • 2nd Puzzle piece costs 1000 Candy Canes
    • 3rd Puzzle piece costs 1500 Candy Canes
    • 4th Puzzle piece costs 2000 Candy Canes
    • 5th Puzzle piece costs 2000 Candy Canes

2. To the best of my understanding, there will be an exchange at the end of the event. I don't think there will be a problem similar to the "Order of the Soul".

Has this answered your query?

3. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

I hope this is the case because I have been asked too many times whether this will happen or not. Is there a way for you to confirm through head office or Seren if this is what will happen?

4. I have received confirmation. We do not, however, know the exact details of the exchange.

As this has been answered,

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.