Suggestion Give the little guys a break...

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lil`Wolf, Jun 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

I'm going into the 1 map to farm then go to the bottom to start a scroll..no can do Big ship B4E sitting in 1 map sinks me..happens all the time. You wanna stop losing members, make it that anything bigger than a level fve cannot come into maps 1-3 . Can you at least keep out these massive boats?Give levels 25 and up their own server and the can kill themselves and get their battle points. So sick of this!

Bawdyn, Lady.Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

When I started to play Seafight many years ago, there were thirteen (13) PvE Maps. Now there are zero. As you know, it makes all the difference in the world in one's ability to farm and build their boat! I do not understand why this cannot be changed to give both new and smaller players at least some form of hope!

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  3. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Thank you Defiant! I was just about to edit my post but, since you posted I'll update here.. Got sunk again and I stayed off since the beginning of the very fist post.
    Until BP/SF changes something for the smaller guys..I will not play!:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    The*Defiant and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

Agreed, I myself am also a small player however I managed to get to lvl 21 and then I had some connections that got me in a guild that is allied with almost every other guild on my server. I dont get sunk more than once a day when I play.

Therefore I think everyone in trouble should try to join a big guild. If you personally adress people they might accept you

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Another advantage of having PvE maps: anyone can go there and scroll, and if you get sunk out of your scroll, you land in a "safe zone". A nice benefit for players at any level! I have known multiple players that did this .....when we had them.:(

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  6. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

I'm with you Lil'Wolf..not playing anymore..kept getting lost connection yesterday. I don't stay on long anymore, just to see the forum. I can't believe it's gonna be 7 years of playing this rigged game! Yes, I just smacked myself in the head

Lil`Wolf and The*Defiant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.