Support Glitter Doubler Broken?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Apr 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So last time working 03/24/2019 now have lost 14 days of purchased glitter doubler and still nothing here in forums about the system failure of it nothing about a fix just get a team under extreme pressure to fix come on MAN!

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Please be aware, that It is possible to receive odd amounts as there are fractions included even
    though you do not see the fractions in game they are there and numbers are
    always rounded to the nearest whole number.
    As far as we are aware the Glitter Doubler is working correctly for the normal Glitters and the Shipwreck Glitters. However we have requested that this be reviewed by our developers at this time. Thank you for your patience whilst this is looked into.
    Tex

3. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

i just renewed mine and rewards appear lower

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As I stated before, it is being investigated, but the forum team are not the ones conducting the investigation and we are not privy to the findings until they official release them. Sorry that's all we have for now.

Tex

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.