Good Bye Seafight/Bigpoint!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Planters_Peanut, Mar 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

If BP can fix the PVP I believe many people would come back.

The main reason everyone left is because the PvP became solely P2W. When PvP shifted from skill/strategy to P2W that was when this game took a turn.

I'm not really sure how BP can ever fix the PvP or make it better, I don't think it's possible. If they can I'm sure you would see a lot of people return.

If BP is serious about keeping this game alive, they need to fix PvP and ban bots.

2. HMS-Indefatigable

HMS-Indefatigable Someday Author

Been spending hardly any time myself playing this anymore and more time playing *edit*. It is different but better in regards to time management. Lots of old Honest SeaFight players over there even from the old days when I last played. They could start a guild or several from all the old Bigpoint customers that left. hahaha :)

[edit - removed game name]

*LiLVIC615*, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  3. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

i think everyone knows why so many are leaving this game atm ,the damage done is to great to be reversed , removing paid for items only to be paid for again under a different roose the list just keeps growing. throwing more poly filler over deeps crack is nothing more than a temp fix !

*LiLVIC615*, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. Well that's just to start with new map layout SUCKS and new quest and test are just as bad they made all to either be a bot for the time it takes to shoot npc's to quest and test, took 3 hours to spawn a npc that last less than a minute get 1 mil damage off the now 30mil. I got half way on test and quit, I have better things to do than be on a game 5 or 6 hours so they can shove it deep! Well quit last time for 2 years glad I only wasted a year on this account pretty sure they seen the last $$$ from me!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  5. ¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ

¹ҚεεŁнuŁŁ Forum Apprentice

I read A-R-K-Y's post he must be playing on a dead server. I guess that's what he likes no competition and has 12 hours a day or longer for a game.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  6. aidxN123

aidxN123 Forum Apprentice

I havent logged in for 2 months, no desire to play this deadness, not spending any more money on pointless stuff and slaving out events. I dont think ill ever log back in and properly play again what a shame if this game had different management it could be great.

7. Cryyyy

Cryyyy Forum Greenhorn

And whats new brings new maps? Its only one big mess. Quests and Tests with cannons? It makes someone happy when u get few 60p and some vodoo cannons? i think test 1-20 averange ship can make in few hours. And theres nothing new to do next day cause 20 NEW questgivers got no NEW quest for you XD. So big game update, so big game change gives u fun for few hours. They lost big chance to change something in this game.
    Now when there are so many payment cannons, i think good to give maybe daily quest when averange ship can get 1 (ONE) vodoo cannon. so new player can see theres a sense to spend few hours a day in this dead game. so 365 vodoo cannons / year for normal players is not to much i think. now its not even full cannon ship. Wallet worrios anyway go to payment and upgrade it to lvl5.
    Tests with one admiral is a big joke. U sitting at comp looking at screen to dont miss message, like a fool. after few hours shoting small npc to spawn admiral and u are lucky enough to finish it only one thing u want to do is close game cause test in that way make u feel tired........ Bring normal test like it was few years ago, like sink even 100 one npc, 300 other npc, 100 monsters, 50 other monsters.
    So u can take few your friends and do it together, there was fun looking when counter going down. Now admirals in tests are one big joke.
    Monthly login bonus? logging 7 days to get 10k pearls??? XD
    Im tired of writting more but u went wrong way, u killed all fun of this game, payment updates push ppl to leave game, no players - no fun.
    Keep going downhill. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

I only logged in to see what the code gave and to see if the game was dead, My wife and i have quit this game before for about 6 years we came back last year and started with new boats spent quite a bit of money to get the new boats where the old ones was and surpassed that mark, we tolerated BP not doing anything against extremely questionable and even went as far as recording them as requested which resulted in them not even wanting to see our responses was accusing others in support e-mails was "bannable " i quickly blasted them back .. i`m pretty sure i still have that e-mail in-case i`m called a lier. Thats beside the point the point is " you report players that Are glitching/cheating/boosting what ever you want to call it and Nothing / Zero is done you run across them days or weeks they still have the glitch/hack/ cheat.. i witnessed a player.. well known player put a temporary glitch/hack/ booster on a boat even reported it nothing was ever done" .

The damage is done

9. HMS-Indefatigable

I just came off a ban because I posted the name of the game other old Seafighters and I have switched to. They switched years ago but without naming the game they advertise on Television often at least in our market and seem to be growing and thriving. My time hiere is about done but I did post in the idea section for a final bash with a SeaFight Funeral Event Code ironically when they issued a Seafight Birthday Event Code. Ahhh! Fond memories from long ago when the Seafight Birthday event was good and very profitable but those days are long gone. Birthday cakes and all. The End.

10. battle

battle Someday Author

you mean ... if it had any management ,, lets not forget Youzu Interactive Co, Ltd are the apparent owners ! are they watching there product or even taking a interest ?? ,as a customer I would say no ,they don't care it just whipping the cherry of the cake -nothing more than a extra income ,some thing I'm surprised at , but I guess were seeing more of what there all about .:oops::eek::eek:

11. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I do play on a relatively dead server, I have played here for 5 or 6 years now. With that said, I must say that obviously all my opinions are based on my server, and I can completely understand that it is very very very different on the US Server.

Also with that said though, I do still think I have the right to voice my opinion based on my own experiences of this update, the majority of servers are just as dead as mine. I am not saying anyone elses opinions are wrong though or insulting anyone in this thread. It is only through the collective input of all players on all servers that updates can be changed to work for all players.

I too hope that additional changes are made to make it easier for the US Players, there are some parts of this update which are hard for me on a dead server to do (Tyrannous Damage, finding a Lobo/Roho, Dominator of the Hoard quests, etc), I can only imagine that it is pretty much impossible to achieve on the US Server.

-Arky

Last edited by moderator: Mar 20, 2018
    Lostsail likes this.
  12. Daypigeon

Daypigeon Forum Greenhorn

I am also done. I cannot play my level 2 ship as there is no place to sail :( I go into one maps and get sunk by level 30 ships with 1 shot!! Thank You BP for making it impossible to play the game with no safe map to build my ship!!! You don't care about us players!!

13. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

Arky if I were playing on your server I'd probably be a good fit for your guild. Zombie game is what it is. Playing game has turned into an experience like having a tooth pulled at the dentist without Novacain. Outta here!

Rabbid, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  14. †Hell†Cat†

†Hell†Cat† Junior Expert

Guys its always been the same Bots are left to run riot on the game its not a case of ok we are running a script to ban the users lmao most of the main botters glitch users and so on are left on to make pearls off events while we the honest players pay the price BP cannot stop the rot now, this should have been dealt with from the start not to ban them but delete thier accounts simple with this they would have stopped the rot.
    This is a dead game with mostly unhonest players running around profiting while honest players are leaving the game in droves what few of us are left isnt now because we like the game anymore its because of the amount of real and i say this again REAL money we have paid to get out ships to where they are, shame on you BP you are the most unhelpfull useless administrators of any game i have ever played the rot is not just in the game but with you too :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

15. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Exactly! Been saying that the lower maps should be pve AND get those frickin islands outta 4 and 5!

16. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Yep, here we go again! The same bots in 1 and 2! BP/SF does not care, doesn't listen to us! BP/SF fix the game..better yet, get on a baby boat and see how you feel getting sunk constantly! At least 3 members from the guild quit and I'm probably next! I don't understand how hard it is to change a pvp into pve..too drunk to do it? Oh and great idea in putting big npcs in the lower maps! You just brought down Big massive boats in the lower maps!

*LiLVIC615* and Rabbid like this.
  17. HMS-Indefatigable

Why did you stop playing Seafight?
    we’re sad to see that you have not logged into Seafight for a long time and apologize the game is dying and we sure made a mess of things.

We’re assuming that you decided to stop playing Seafight. We absolutely respect this decision, but can we ask for one last favor: Would you tell us why you left the game? Your feedback will be tremendously helpful for us to learn what we need to improve, especially if you were dissatisfied with something that we did (or didn’t).

We’ve prepared a short survey that will not take longer than 10 minutes to complete. We’d be very grateful if you can find time to participate. Please click the button below to begin:

Hahahahaha! What a joke! No I will not fill out a survey since it will not do any good. I'd post an email I got from support saying they had no bot problem and the game was running smoothly but it was deleted. Got a good laugh, logged in for the first time in a while and will now unsubscribe from this failed game and company emails. Good Riddance! :)

18. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I think most people who quit would probably only need 3 words to tell BP why they left.

Pay To Win

Or maybe in one word.

Greed

The game has gone far past pay to win, it's now just straight up greed.

Oh and lets not forget bots. 1 Month ban and now they are all over the seachart again. Nice, well played.

I'm here thinking I need less than 100 dooms to max my baby boat and for what? These cheats are back on the water botting again. And not to mention, there is hardly anyone to sink anyway.
    Edit, good job BP on a colossal Edit

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  19. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Guys its really hard to see all this talking about pay to win .. the game is free to play so if you like keep playing and as in any other game if you want to have an advantage you need to pay for the extra ... i see also that seafight is going a little bit far with the extras but till now its ok ... as for the PVP currently i use 150 dooms and the rest voodoo lvl 3 and some devastator and all of this came to me for free by loging bonus since i opened my ship straight for over 250 days ... playing hard on eveny ranking and making many firestorms and when they put buccaner bounty i bought the smallest pack and exchange them for doom so its up to you to decide how to grow your ship and as a fact i never used the pve maps not now not ever to play on those map is waste of time since the rewards are to low ... once you have made a full ship and i mean 70 talents and full castle start the collect as many pearls as possible and when they put good ammo like burning ice or voodoo doom buy as many as possible so you can fight for the rest of the year ... this is what i have done and it pays out i can fight with a lot of players and sunk em

20. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

The basic version of this game is FREE to play, yet, if you want the better things they offer, cannons, booty bags and other newer items then you will need to pay for those things as they have explained in the game description. Many people leave this game for various reasons and no one person is wrong in the choice whether it be spiraling costs to keep a ship competitive, lack of time due to work, family or other personal reasons or the inability by BP to eliminate bots, hackers and cheaters effectively. What I am most discouraged about is the approach they take in NOT wanting to hurt feelings when they do a ban wave, (if this were my company, why would I give a good **** about someone's feelings when I kick them permanently off the game, yet they are the exact opposite by issuing 7, 30, or longer bans only for them to return to the game and continue on as nothing happened. I have been playing this game for 6 plus years and back then was very fun and enjoyable, now, it's a drag to log on just to collect a daily bonus, let alone sail anywhere and attempt to do anything. The game is not what it used to be nor will it ever return to it's former glory until BP takes a dam stance on the issues we all complain about and get with the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.