Good stats?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Pahl, Jul 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pahl

Pahl Forum Apprentice

Hello.

I would like to know what good stats is.

My stats:

HP: 500k
    VP: 195k
    Speed: 887
    Injury Prevention: 32%
    Cannon Range: 30
    Reload Time: 2,68 sec
    Hit Chance: 112%
    Critical Hit Chance: 34,42%
    Critical Damage: 70,51%
    Cannon Damage: 105,75

I've read people do 20k damage with hollow balls. How can they do that? I only do 10k damage (no crit)
    I would like to know what stats you got. I resat my talents recently but before i upgrade further I need to know if i need more hit chance. I already got 112% so do i need more for pvp maybe?

My cannons is mixed firestorm, voodoo, doomhammers, devas ( levels go from 1-4) and a few 60 pounds (level 5) I got 299 cannons.

2. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Your ship's good. And with my setup I can do 18k crits with hollow. But I god 359 cannons instead of 299. You're missing King's Legacy (or maybe another deck) and the Level 3 Commonwealth Assassin (Extra 50 cannons). To deal more than 18k damage that I deal with crits, you simply need more devastator cannons and better gems. I could probs do the 20k crit damage if I just had better gems, no cannons. With full devastators you might be able to crit for more than 20k.

Hope that helps :).

3. Pahl

Pahl Forum Apprentice

Where do i get that commonwealth assassin? I know i get king's legacy from cancer map or am i wrong. But do i need more than 100% hit chance?

4. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

You can get level 1 in safe harbor map 17/1 (I think, I have never bought it?), and level 2 in map 24/1 (5.000 crowns/day) or by boarding HRMS Revenge or Valencia. level 3 can only be bought on the VIP Market during events (as far as I know?).

As far as I know, you need around 130% in hit chance to do full damage in commonwelth maps on NPC's (map 21+) but only 100% to do full damage on NPC's in the normal maps up to map 20. In PvP you can never get enough hit chance, more hit chance you have, more damage you will do in PvP.

You can only get King's Legacy in Bokors or in the VIP Market during event, not in Cancer. In Cancer you can only get Queen's Legacy.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Level 3 can also be earnt by boarding the HRMA Triumph.

130% Hit Chance on Commonwealth NPCs depends on the NPCs. For instance, the HRMS Guardian has a lot more dodge than the HRMS Renown, and with 130% Hit Chance you will not be doing full damage.

-Arky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.