Support Group Map

Discussion in 'Help' started by SDCDesigner, May 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

It takes 3 Behemoth medallions and 10 million HP to get 2 Lionheart Medallions. So with all the restarts that never fix the lag problems what is BP going to do for the players losing the medallions? Are we just to keep losing things? I would like an answer to this problem.

2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey SDCDesigner,

I am just a player like you I know. I understand that you are frustrated because you are losing Lionhearts, I have lost them previously too.

Do be aware though that you were informed a restart would be taking place today, taken from the patchday notes:
    In regards to the Lag, yesterdays patch did have something which would improve the situation:
    You also have to remember that while the lag is a big problem, they will have people working on that, and it might be a hardware issue not just a simple coding fix. While that is being looked into though, other members of the team still have to try balance current game mechanics, and keep the game interesting for other servers and the american server when you are able to play, which require patch days and restarts.

-Arky

3. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Thank You Arky! But it is not just today. It keeps going on I play mostly nights and every night the game is unplayable and then all the restarts one after the other to no end.

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Your feedback has been forwarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.