GROUP MAP

Discussion in 'Help' started by krios1993, Dec 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

What is the best way to do group map for MOST pearls?

In which order we have to hit npcs there and how to sink whale hunters

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have moved this thread to the New Pirate Tutorials section of the forum as if you are looking for strategies, the best or easiest way to complete this map, then your fellow players are the people to ask.

I can only give you the information we have in the Event FAQ:

Swift

krios1993 likes this.
  3. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

Thanks.
    So far i figured this much out myself if anyone has anything to add feel free to do so it will be much appreciated.
    Here are some tips that u MUST follow for group maps and understand how they work. Nidhugsheim group map work as follows. You have to shoot the WHALE(NIDHUG) first few shots then switch to PIG(Hildisvini). The correct time to switch is when whale hunters are just coming .. You shoot the PIG untill it spawn Frezya and stop shooting it and go back to hitting whale.Frezya will kill whale hunters and you will get more pearls from whale. As soon as frezya de-spawns go again after pig and shoot until more Frezya spawns and go back to hitting whale again, keep repeating the process until the whale dies. If you normally kill the WHALE first completely and then PIG you will get anbout 10k(end reward ) + ~4k to 5k prls. But if you follow what i did i was able to get 10k + 14k(from whale) that too with 80% co-operation if we had played better we would have got lots more. The pearls are equally divided so if u get 7k other players also get 7k pearls from whale.

The preferable setup should be 3 ATTACKERS and 2 TANK. Having 2 TANK is must as PIG applies a debuff which does not allow tank to shoot for sometime so they need to switch places. Attackers should only attack after tanks. TANKS should have guardian +dodge/dmg prevention gems on ship and pets and AGILITY trainer if possible.Tanks will hit less but doing damage is not their job. With my setup i can pretty much complete the map if i have one more tank by healing ONLY once.

Crazymamba and TEX~BULL like this.
  4. krios1993

krios1993 Active Author

You may close this

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As requested, this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.