Guild Feature for payout

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like the payout to a guild member by paying gold....
    Add a function or button or option or feature to give a player pearls once per week.

Here is a variable

payout can be at a minimum of 50,000 and a max of 200,000.

only for guild Leader to have as control/decision...

2. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Really? Hell no.

If you want to spend your pearls in guild, GO and make some action, capture islands. Rather than thinking about how to steal hard earned pearls from other players

3. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

No , bad idea, people will be able to rapid build baby ships for `free` . Why should this be allowed when the rest of us have spent the time and/or effort / money doing this.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I'd have to agree with the commenters here. What will happen is effectively pearl laundering! Bots make pearls, donate them to the guild, and have them sent out to legitimate players. I'd be more than happy to have a free 200k pearls a week if it was risk free like this... Its a no from me I'm afraid.

5. this option is for helping players grow.

6. really guys ?really?as hard as the game is nowadays....

7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

My guild has 27 million pearls. This could be xploited badly, but I like the idea.

8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I understand that, but it would just get completely abused by players, there would be no way to fully limit it. Players could start a baby ship, bot it on shinies 24/7, while giving it an extra 200k pearls every week. No amount of EP limits or level limits could stop this, I don't see how BigPoint could implement this without it being completely abused.

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This idea has been suggested many many times. I personally do not believe it will happen, nor would I like it implemented for the potential abuse of the system would could occur.

I do also agree with you though ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™ that smaller players need help to grow, and there should be something implemented to do that, but I feel like this is not it.

-Arky

10. ok,how about once per year but a minimum of 50k pearls and a maximum of 500k pearls....

11. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Dude if you cannot collect 50,000 pearls in 1 year then you may as well look away now lol.

Destruction likes this.
  12. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

No. Agree with the above. The Guilds need Pearls to build Towers on Islands, when they take them. You need to shiny hunt and do Scrolls if you want more Pearls, m8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.