Guild Rankings

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by jbgrinder123, Oct 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbgrinder123

jbgrinder123 Forum Apprentice

M8s, how can i find out the rankings of the guilds and who is in them? i'd like to join the right one. thx,

LadyBlueRose likes this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hello,

Finding out about guilds is a tricky one.

1. First thing you could do is check the EP made by the guild in the Hall of Fame (currently it only shows the EP made by the Guild from the 1st of September 2015).

This is done by first of all going to the Hall of Fame as shown below.
    [​IMG]

Then change the Ranking to the Guild Ranking.
    [​IMG]

2. You could check the Battle Points of a Guild. This will show how many Battle Points the guild has gotten. (Again, this was reset on the 1st of September 2015).
    [​IMG]

Go to the 'Battle Points Ranking' then in the dropdown select 'Guilds (All Time Ranking)'.
    [​IMG]

3. You could look at a Guilds Info Page. Go to the Safe Haven, then navigate to the Guild Search Section as shown below.
    [​IMG]

You then Search for either the Guild Name or Guild Tag, you can change the Status if you wish, then press the 'Search guild' button.
    [​IMG]

Pressing on the 'Info' button (the eye icon under the Action section), will display some information to you, such as Name, Tag, Founding Date, Member Count, Guild Islands, and the Guild Description set by the Leaders/Council, as shown below.
    [​IMG]

4. Your best bet to find out about a guild, and probably the only decent current way of finding out who is in a guild, is to talk to members of that Guild in chat. Getting to know these players through chat gives you a real feel for a guild. And if you are thinking about applying, don't forget only ask in whispers or Guild Search chat! ;)

-Arky

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    LadyBlueRose likes this.
  3. bLooDLiNe

bLooDLiNe Junior Expert

I'm sure you loved showing your guild dominating both rankings didn't you ;)

LadyBlueRose likes this.
  4. JonnyFive

JonnyFive Guest

Guild rank points 54,773 is 1st that will get you 7th on GA1 big time fighting server you people over there on east ROFLOL!

5. bLooDLiNe

bLooDLiNe Junior Expert

USA East actually has a lot of fighting, some extremely strong players and guilds, and some amazing stack commanders. The server is just a fair bit smaller than GA1. You will however see us in full form when the merge takes place. Looking forward to it!

6. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You are both getting off topic.

However in reply to JonnyFive, no one wanted to fight 185 until about 1 or 2 weeks ago, so they are all within a very small amount of time, and US East is a very small server compared to GA1, so the amount of BP up for grabs is a lot less. Do not worry though, you will get to see is in action when the merge happens! ;)

Now, back on topic and lets stop hijacking this thread ;)

-Arky

7. jbgrinder123

jbgrinder123 Forum Apprentice

great answer, thx m8

8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You're very welcome! :)

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

so bp thought it would be a good idea to remove all guilds past and present achievements wow shocking

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  10. bLooDLiNe

bLooDLiNe Junior Expert

Well, it had to be a updated, as it gave a false perception of how good guilds are now, compared to how they used to be in the past. Many dead guilds were high in the rankings, some even right at the top, as i am sure you're very aware.

11. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I love how this Arky thinks he is a forum mod lol!!!
    PS your guild rank bp is a joke lmao

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  12. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

See that is where you are incorrect. I do not think I am a mod, nor am I trying to be a mod. I am not even able to be a mod even if I wanted due to my forum ban. I am simply helping other players out with the information I have.

kyloe, I know you are a NooB guild member right? Why don't you post your ID, then we shall see how we both are on the water.
    Hijacking and arguing in a thread on a forum is pointless and disruptive.

40/3188317.
    -Arky

13. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

we will see you at merge bud

14. theguildleader

theguildleader Forum Apprentice

lol I don't think bigpoint will make a bot maker like arky be mod :oops:

kyloe likes this.
  15. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

what? you mean the supreme leader of seafight exploits game? no way this could be possible lol!!!

frankthetank1974 likes this.
  16. JonnyFive

JonnyFive Guest

All the exploiters talk trash like they can play legit and still win a fight lmao, why they use them 1st of all and because the are useless without them. They will use any and every glitch, exploit or whatever they can to stroke a tiny ego!

17. Scallywag

Scallywag Board Analyst

Hi there,

As one of your fellow Pirates has given you a answer on how to find out about guild rankings, and some others are here just to insult and go completely off subject.

This will now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.