Hall of Shame

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HMS-Harp, Oct 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMS-Harp

HMS-Harp Forum Apprentice

How about a Hall of Shame here on the user forum? The players share their ideas who should be listed on the "Hall of Shame". Of course BP will always be at the top for never enforcing their own rules but how about players that are fairly widely known?

An example could be that player who shiny hunts or shoots NPC's sometime stealing yours and is continuously playing in the same map for days on end but when you shoot and sink it is the same predictable pattern of behavior. You sink it over a 24 hour period 20, 50, 100 times yet it just cannot seem to leave the map.

Suggestions? Ideas? Seafight Player Hall of Shame

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Will never happen, no matter how many times it gets suggested

3. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

because you can be banned for accusing someone of cheating just put them on a sink on sight list

4. HMS-Harp

Ok! How about it is nothing about cheaters and removes the chance of us getting banned for accusing of cheating. Rather than call it "Hall of Shame" we call it the "All Server Sink On Sight List" including their ID number servers they play on and an update of the name if it is changed if it even has a name. Innocent enough right? :)

Loki1621 likes this.
  5. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

if they complain about being chain sunk their not a bot if they don't they must be

6. HMS-Harp

Ok so is the "All Server Sink On Sight List" A Go or a NoGo? I doubt the botters would complain they are getting chain sunk. Given the time they run and automatically repair and resume collecting resources but collectively we could put a dent in their productivity if we happen to be in their map and chain sink them.

7. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

For all of 30 secs...

The person who owns the account doesnt care if he/she is chain sunk.
    30 secs after their sunk,they are right back at it.... like nothin happened.

I've chained and cappped botts I know belong to a certain alliance guild for over an hour at a crack.

Do you really think it made any differance to the account owner?
    Not a single alliance member came into that map to defend its guild mate.

The person who owns the account knows, sooner or later you have to log off
    to deal with life,whether its kids,wife,work, or sleep.

While you deal with life...the bott still runs.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Lady.Wolf likes this.
  8. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Lol still Bp confuse in this matter due to marketing...

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

i do believe we have one its called ...The Hall of Fame !!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

That Bot that I mentioned earlier. No longer runs in the 16 maps.
    Its account owner moved the boat from the 16 maps to the 1 maps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.