Has the Rift been completed by anyone?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, May 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Pardon me if I put this in the wrong place in the Forum. I just wondered if anyone has made it through all the waves, and if so, if there are any tips they would like to share? Thank you.

2. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Some tips I have received. Have not tried it out yet?

RIFTMAP 2019!
    - SHIP- Cannondamage, Critical damage, Damageprevention,rep, specialstone 3%damage/5% damage
    - PET- Damageprevention, Critical damage 1000 elitebonus
    - use full firestorm
    - use two setups- ribs with defends guardian and one with lanterns and offensive guardian.
    - IMPORTANT, use "LIONSHIELDS" AND "SUPERPANSERPLATES"
    READY TO START FOR TIME? :)
    - Put hourglas, put bloodlust, use vp rep before you go into the map, use npc rockets all the time
    - Use first setup/lanterns from wave 1 to wave 17
    - in the end off wave 17 shift to defends setup, finish wave 18-19 with that/ remember to shoot- rep all the time to not loose ranktime. in 19 a wolf will spawn, shoot down the small one before that *edit*
    - in wave 20 use same setup, but shift to canon guy/offensive guardian.
    - in the rank from 20-23 is not so hard, just shootrep all the time to not sink ur loose time.
    - In 24 "DON'T USE INYAS BLOOD YET", but get down the snake( move around and find a way to not hit the red ring that coming out from the snakes.
    - In 25, USE INYAS BLOOD, get down the snakes, maybe you need to use longbooks/ distance. then you finish, maybe you can put deffends guy, but i don't think that is necessary if you get the snake down fast.

Last edited by moderator: May 26, 2019
    Smaller and The*Defiant like this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you very much mate for the detailed information!:)

4. Smaller

Smaller Forum Apprentice

yep and btw after every wave your hp and vp gets filled up to max,
    also dont forget about using homing mines, they do 350k total damage to npcs

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Excellent point on the homing mines! Thank you mate!:)

6. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

also if ship not maxed out,dont go in

The*Defiant and Smaller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.