Highest Bidded items in the Market?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by HMS-Harp, Sep 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HMS-Harp

HMS-Harp Forum Apprentice

What items listed in order usually get the highest bid for gold?

Crystals? 1 billion?

Next item and on down?

Just wondering with all the gold hacks if trying to bid is even realistic?

2. Padisha

Padisha Forum Apprentice

i hope Seafight team will make a cooldown for someone that win once that item

3. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

funny enough on uk server the prime items crystals, lvl 2 rep cannon ammo can be won for as little as 500k gold all other items can be won with 1 gold. naturally when events are on the items associated with the events go for higher bidding but again its certainly not in the realms of triple figure millions of gold being bidded. average i would say is 5-10 millions on the beams, cannon ammo ect and also it depends on what time of day or night you are on the sea

4. HMS-Harp

HMS-Harp Forum Apprentice

Thank you for your replies! It sounds like there could be some hope for a little player like me in the game of actually winning bids on some items in the market. Hopefully my server will not be filled going up against a gold hack on the most important items.

5. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Prices in the Market can fluctuate drastically if you pay attention to the time of day.

Prices tend to be considerably higher during the prime hours of play. For me in US Midwest those hours are from 3pm to about 11 pm or
    about the same time school lets out to the time the teeny boppers all go to bed.

And to quote Forest Gump: " That's about all I got to say bout that."

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

2017-10-01 09:01:03
    You submitted the highest bid and have won 1 Level 2 repair cannon. You can now use your winnings.
    2017-10-01 08:26:01
    Auction bid entered
    -5 Gold

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.