Hildisvini/ice crusher minigame

Discussion in 'Help' started by Alvijevitch, Aug 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvijevitch

Alvijevitch Forum Apprentice

The ice crusher minigame doesnt work for some players and we have tried everything to fix it but we still havent found a solution, whenever you get to the first phase after you damage hildisvini enough, youre supposed to kill the pigs that spawn on the 4 elements, except those pigs never appear for us, they remain invisible so we dont know which element we need to shoot. Sometimes they do appear but then they dont again. Can anyone solve this problem?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are aware of the issue and it is being looked into. It shall be fixed as soon as possible.

In the meantime, some players have provided a temporary solution which has worked for them; switching to a different browser, Internet Explore appears to have no issues with this Mini Game.

Swift

3. Alvijevitch

Alvijevitch Forum Apprentice

I tried every other browser, IE included, still doesn't work.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for the additional information, I shall pass this along.

The only other piece of advice I could give you is to make sure you have updated the Flash installed on your PC, and the Flash included with the browsers if applicable.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused during this time, hopefully this will be corrected soon.

Swift

5. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

3 august new update of flash for windows 10

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for the added information, to help the OP

7. try view threw mini map red spots appear mini map when pigs am jumping islands

8. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you
    ✘Ǧ尺Λ√Ξ✘ĐìǦǦΞ尺✘ for trying to assist your fellow pirate. However, in this case I do not believe this solution will work; due to the fact that no red dot appears on the mini map and Hildisvini immediately disappears then reappears in the middle without a time delay.

Swift

9. Swift

Ahoy,

As we are aware of this issue and there is nothing further to add, this thread shall now be closed pending any updates.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.