How to get max amount of cannons

Discussion in 'Help' started by seand65, Aug 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seand65

seand65 Forum Greenhorn

Hello all,

Just a quick question, as I am an old player returning to the game, how do you go about getting the max amount of cannons on board your ship? I'm currently sitting with 279 but not sure on how to get more, having seen posts of people with like 309+ I'm curious to see how they achieve this many!

Thanks for any info!

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi seand,

Here are all the available cannons slots:

105 - Base cannon slots that everybody has.
    140 - Cannon slots (replaced elite decks) - Go to Ship Overview > Ship Equipment > On the right change page and you will see cannon and beam slots to buy for pearls/gold)
    14 - Level 7 Castle
    10 - Queen's Legacy (Chests, Events, Cancer/Libra/Leo Scroll)
    10 - Voodoo Deck (Previously Mojo Deck)
    10 - Ebony Deck (Payment Item)
    10 - Ivory Deck (Payment Item)
    10 - Kings Legacy (Bokors Chalice / Events / Payment Packs)

This here is the 309 cannons that was previously considered the maximum. I expect you are missing Kings, Queens, Ebony Deck and Mojo Deck (Ivory Deck is permanent). Below are the newer additions.

30/40/50 - Commonwealth Sellsword Levels 1, 2 and 3 (Obtainable from boarding the relevant NPCs in Commonwealth Maps (Level 21+))
    5/10/15/20 - League Buff (Awarded for coming in the top 100 of the league across all servers.

This here means that 379 cannons is the maximum at the moment, but Level 8 castles are about to hit the game which will bring that to 381. The majority of the game have 339 cannons currently as the Level 2 and 3 Sellsword and the League Buff are temporary items and take a lot of effort to get.

I hope this helps,

~Des

3. 309 is max with king, queen legacy and mojo deck w/ level 7 cannon storage.
    level 1 Commonwealth Sellsword lets you add 30 = 339 and the level 2 Commonwealth Sellsword lets you add 40 = 349 The level 3 adds 50 = 359. There that better lol.

Level 1 and 2 can stack to 14 days and the level 3 I do believe has no limit on stacking and now can be used on all maps not just common wealth maps.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hello there,

The different levels of Sellsword do not stack together. See above where I have posted a rundown of the available cannons slots.

Thanks,

Des

5. Yes why I said 339 with level 1 and 349 with level 2 it lets you add 10 more lol but hey could be wrong.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I have 299 cannons with level 1 sellsword. Im such a nooblet...

7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Level 1 adds 30. 2 adds 40 and 3 adds 50.

8. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Last edited: 3 minutes ago

Hehehe, yeah... Also Level 1 gives 30, Level 2 gives 40 :)

~Des

9. see I forgot the 1 I knew it was 30, 40 and forgot it's the 3 takes you to 359

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I see every post getting edited here ahah! Now it doesn't make sense because my corrections are correcting something that's right! Arrgghh! lol

11. Roflol

12. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

whats a sellsword? kidding

13. Great work, everybody. :) I am assuming your query has been answered.

Shall I close?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.