How to get pearls

Discussion in 'Help' started by viewbix, Dec 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viewbix

viewbix Forum Greenhorn

Hi!
    After a 5 years long brake I´m back and playing seafight. Alot has changed and I see you need so much pearls to be able to do anything. So my question is, what is the most efficient way to get pearls. are there any daily quests I should look for, gifts, bonus maps. All tips are welcome.

With best regards
    Josef

2. Hi Josef
    welcome back for a start there are still bonus maps that give pearls and big raid map also mini raid map for pearls .The event quests help alot and event ships hope this helps .

3. viewbix

viewbix Forum Greenhorn

Thank you. But could you please be more specific, which bonus maps what ships. I really dont remember anythin about the game.
    I really appriciate your tips.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Hi Josef,

All Bonus Maps are beneficial. They will give you 10k, 25k, 40k or 60k pearls for the Virgo, Capricorn, Sagittarius and Cancer scrolls respectively. On a large scale, throwing the pearls you get from the scrolls back into the Cauldron will actually give you more scrolls than you started with, so if for example you threw 1m pearls in the cauldron, the scrolls you'd get would give you around 1.2m pearls back. This is steady and reliable, but it is not a fast way to make profit.

Shinies are the same as they have ever been. With skills and castles to increase speed and shiny rewards you can bring in a lot of pearls and mojo. The mojo are particularly useful as they will get you free scrolls which you can relax in when you're tired out from hunting down shinies.

Events are another good way but they really depend on the event. Some can be great for pearls, or sometimes just better for items. For these you really have to assess each event individually as it comes. Read the forum FAQs about them as they will give you all the information you need, and then just test them out, see if you're making good profit or not. That's about all I can say on events.

Raid Map depends on your level. Again, it is a consistent outcome but comes down to how powerful your ship is. For level 1-15 players you can use the Sun Map, for Level 16-25 you can use the Behemoth Map and then for Level 26+ you can use the Commonwealth Raid Map. This is by far the most effective way of massing pearls. The Commonwealth Raid can give top level players in excess of 200k pearls per hour. You do however need to be strong to benefit from this though as otherwise you will spend too much time repairing and the effort would not be worth the gain.

This is all I can think of for now, so take a read through that and see what works best for you.

I hope this helps,

Thanks,
    ~Des

5. elipi

elipi Forum Apprentice

First what level is your account ?
    What cannons,how many skills,castle etc etc ...
    If you already have a good account,it is easy to farm up pearls.
    Sunmap,Behemoth and especially Lionmap,tons of pearls,bonus maps are another option,throw mojos in aruba (you can find it in the Safe Heaven map) or if you got no mojos,you can even throw pearls in to get bonus maps (the ammo items & bonus maps you get will compensate all the pearls you threw in + you will get some extra pearls back as profit).
    Another option is to play the Winter event,shoot the npcs with 50 mill HP and the other npcs as well that can reward you with pearls.
    If you have a small account,then I suggest you keep playing the bonus maps,join a good guild (preferably nap guild) so you can stay in Sunmap & event is still an option for you (but this time play with a group of people),taking on a 50 mill HP npc alone is not easy.

6. viewbix

viewbix Forum Greenhorn

Thanks alot guys. I really appreciate your tips. Lets head out and farm some pearls.

7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

For mass pearls, get to level 26 and you will run out of thingss to buy pearls with. Remeber to get yourself some good allies before attempting to farm in raid map or you will get blown away with cannons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.