how

Discussion in 'Old Announcements & FAQ' started by .egli., Apr 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .egli.

.egli. Someday Author

how can we get unusual scrawl if all they big ships have lvl 2 comander and they do it faster. Any other way???

2. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Active Author

I have no level 2 commander and no level 1 either and have Boarding Bonus: +21058, it's what you need to have and wait until boarding lights up level 2 commander just lets you do it sooner than level 1 is all. But I am not wasting time on there useless events anyway so good luck so get your boarding bonus up and then it's still just a chance lol.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Lostsail and Grand-mariner™ like this.
  3. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Active Author

Pirates tab and pay 175,000 pearls w/rebate or 250,000 pearls without rebate for level 2 commander easy that's how. They also did have a level 3 commander you could pay for w/cash at 1 time so some can do even faster and still good luck to you.

The Level 3 Commander allows you to have 120 more pirates aboard your ship. You'll receive a 15% health bonus and you can board enemy ships with 30% HP remaining.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. ManOverboard

ManOverboard Forum Moderator Team Seafight

Has this answered your query?

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

The Level 3 Commander is no longer available in the game. All Level 3 Commanders were converted to Level 2 Commanders when they did the boarding update.

-Arky

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  6. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Active Author

Figured as much been away from game for over a year and remembered had one on old account when I quit this game and did not see anymore in Seafight plus, so did they give players anything for I think was $20.00 for that level 3 commander I bet that answer is NO!

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Level 1 and 2 Commanders were converted to Level 1 Commanders. Level 3 Commanders were converted to Level 2 Commanders if I remember correctly.

-Arky

8. ManOverboard

ManOverboard Forum Moderator Team Seafight

As there has been no response from the op

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.