HRMA Fencer

Discussion in 'Help' started by Pagan_Spirit, May 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

I was just killed a few times by this npc.
    > I couldnt even see it on the map/screen :(

Does anybody have a relatively clear info on this NPC (other than what is offered in the SF Bible) - such as how hard it hits for, or how to recognize it.

And, possibly have tips other than 'run for it'.

Thanks

2. Kosova***

Kosova*** Forum Inhabitant

Few times? Oh you were so lucky, once i got pingponged for 15+ mins.Now if i see one HRMA Fencer on map i change map directly.

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Fencer = Run, run away.

AFAIKT, It has a range that exceeds the normal viewing range. I suspect (not confirmed as I don't have this) but the Telescope Castle might make it so you can see it before it sees you.

You can try to repair using the 'insert forgotten name of the thing here... the thing that gives you 40% repair" and then going under light before it shoots or run before your sunk.

I'm not sure what value this ship has, seems like its just annoying to all, even more than Lobo and Roho.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  4. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

fencer is good for pearls and crowns but if theres more than 1 in the map, and usualy they are, run

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.