Hunt for Dead October event 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hunt for Dead October event 2017
    Ahoy pirates,

Please let us know your feedback about the Hunt for Dead October event 2017!

Please be sure to follow all forum rules and off topic comments as well as complaints will be removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

so you need to be level 23 to complete all event quests ?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  3. LogoRhea

LogoRhea Someday Author

yes indeed. Not much for beginners.

4. Ryste

Ryste Someday Author

Never the less, one quest into the questline and I is stranded as I can't get keys unless I use payment.

5. *nderic*

*nderic* Forum Apprentice

Another event I think I will be taking a pass on. And it is a shame because i will be off work. Not going to waste fighting ammo on an event to make pearls that are becoming less and less useful as it appears there is no black market to spend them in for this event...again. And only having quests for level 23 and up players, which I am, is a poor idea in my opinion. Nothing like making new and mid level players feel excluded from a portion of an event. Good luck and have fun with this event for all who choose to do it.

Sea~Stream, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  6. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

"Edit" What the heck? Now you're separating levels 1-21 and making the event for 22 and up?
    "Edit"

Last edited by moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  7. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

8. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

BP sucks, period. 22 and up - really? You money grabbing Edit!!!!!! go Edit yourselves

Last edited by moderator: Oct 18, 2017
    Sea~Stream, Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  9. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I.... am.... speechless....

Here I thought that the BP Seafight team couldn't in any possible way lower the already ridiculously stupid standards of the previous event and yet here you are setting fresh all time highs on the uncreative, meaningless, poor rewards event index.

Loki162, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  10. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I wont be taking part in this event either.

Not real sure whose greed is worse at the moment...
    BP/SF or some of the players.

Sea Fights events remind me of a park full of thousands of sceamin 6 yr old kids during an Easter Egg hunt running around
    with a ,Mine,mine,mine ,I seen it first mentality.... acting like they never have seen an npc Admiral ship before.

Its no wonder by the 2nd event npc I shot I am bored off my ass and I feel surrounded by 2nd graders during events.

11. -masterjedi-

-masterjedi- Junior Expert

seems like an odd level 22-23 must be a thought process behind this. still not enough motivation for me to level up.maybe if bigpoint enforced the terms and conditions for game play I would be more interested.

12. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

Best event ever!

13. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

OMG! how true! First let me say this is ******* unfair! So now us little boats get sunk and can't do the event, well BP even if I could, i'm not! And the mine, mine, mine is actually gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  14. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

so the vial collector can be shot with hollows. that was great until I saw that it had 1.5 million vp and 500k hp. It also has some great damage prevention because I normally hit ~8k standard / 10k crit with hollows and I'm averaging 3.5k standard / 4k crit against it. Not exactly a good event for BP if they are trying to keep any small or medium sized boats from bailing on this game.

Lady.Wolf and Loki162 like this.
  15. Satan_Himself

16. DeathWasHere

DeathWasHere Active Author

Any kind of ammo that does extra damage on this event?

17. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

lol, bp you people are so stupid !!!!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  18. Satan_Himself

Not a single possitive comment about the event.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  19. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

2017-10-19 00:38:06
    You received 4 x Steel harpoons.
    You received 2 x Crystals.
    You received 2 x Mojo.
    2017-10-19 00:38:02
    You received 1 x Plague.
    2017-10-19 00:37:57
    You sank Vial Collector's ship.

For sinking the Vial Collector at 2 mill VP/HP combined that is really 4 million because it takes hits at half my normal. Add to this that there are no quests available unless you are at least level 22 and that chest keys are pay only means this is another event to sit out. I'll start by logging out at least for the 20 min that it takes for the plague to expire.

Disappointing. :(

buppingfish and Lady.Wolf like this.
  20. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

I sank two Viol Collectors, had the same reward as you both times...

Insulting!

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.