Support I can't board Drakir Klert

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sheerazat, Mar 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheerazat

Sheerazat Forum Apprentice

Any idea why I can't board Drakir Klert? I need to board 2 of them for the mission, but it's impossible to board it...It doesn't give me the option even if it's under 1/2k hp. Also I have the same issue with the other "boardable" npc's, it gives me the possibility to board it, but when I try it says: "This Npc has to much Hp" even if it's 400 hp left...I have pirates+equip on, any ideas?

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Is your boarding value half or more than the NPC? Do you have a boarding commander level 1 equipped and to include the pirates with all their equipment. You need to be almost sitting on top of that ship for the boarding tab to light up(crossed swords?

3. Sheerazat

Hey! thanks for your fast reply! My boarding value is 2777 and NPC's value is 1000, I always sit on top of the NPC. I have pirates full equiped, I don't have commander tho.

4. -Dragonsabre-

-Dragonsabre- Someday Author

in order to be able to board, you need commander.

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

-Dragonsabre- is correct, you need to have a Commander in order to be able to board other ships.

Has your fellow pirates advice helped solve your query?

Swift

6. Sheerazat

Yes, thank you!

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As your query has now been resolved, this thread shall be closed.

Happy sailing pirate!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.