i need of a spreed sheet for bording please

Discussion in 'Help' started by ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™, Nov 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™ Forum Apprentice

would like a precise spread sheet on this to get the mimum of 30-35k bording max with out spending too much pearls on p gear ty!!!

2. Beorn

Beorn User

Hello Luis

Before you want to board NPCs with high boarding power it is a good idea to create a whole “set-up” for boarding.

I will now give you some pointers what I belive to be required, and what is optional.

Required:
    - Ship design with boarding gem
    - Pet with boarding gem
    - Commonwealth guardian
    - Purchased all structure (expansion) slots
    - Gold/Elite Pirates and Gold/Elite Equipment

Optional:
    - New extension Rowboat
    - Pet special gem Amazonite

I personally use around 300 Pearl Pirates + Gold Equipment for 30’000.
    And for 35’000 I use all Pearl Pirates and 100 each Pearl Equipment + rest Gold Equipment.

I hope that the above might answer some of your questions regarding boarding.

In addition, all regular map npc's, and commonwealth raid map npc's boarding values are listed Here

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  3. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™ Forum Apprentice

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/i-need-of-a-spreed-sheet-for-bording-please.170920/

I would just like to add that if you are willing, purchasing a set of Rowboats shall allow you to equip over 900 Pirates in most cases. This means that you can achieve the 35,000 Boarding Value using a total of 0 Pearl Pirates and 0 Pearl Equipment (complete gold).

Very beneficial currently, and when the new Levels / NPCs are released, having these Rowboats will help you reach values upwards of 80,000!

-Arky

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  5. Beorn

Beorn User

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.