Suggestion I want changes to reflect my idea for cannons and skills..

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Aug 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been here for 8 years and put alot of time when I can be on to collect and upgrade my ship with in-game currency and not using money too often...since,it is expensive...
    better yet why not offer more options to get rid of the 55's and 60's for something of equal value in return like pearls or crystals and or another cannon..

no *edit* just exchanging the cannon in return for another cannon without adding any items to exchange them with just to sell or trade them off....or sell in general and get money in return or crystals...

I am sure all players will want to dispose of their older cannons for value of pearls and crystals in return just to get rid of them since they are useless.

and as a bonus idea why not give away 15 free skill points for all players...

here is an example of things I have that do not help me and want to get rid of them for something of equal value in return...

I have these cannons and skills

Topcastle 5/8 Gunpowder Flask
    Forecastle 7/8 Cannon loader
    Aftcastle 5/8 Cannon storage
    Voodoo castle 2/8 voodoo bundeling

basic skills 4-1-1

ogun
    6/6 explosive alchemy

Agwe
    rocket shield 1/6
    agwe armor 6/6
    swift remedy 2/6
    monsters blight 1/6
    hit point hoard 1/6
    agwes aim 6/6
    destruction reach 5/6

28 dev
    25 lvl 2 voodoo
    37 firestorm
    27 doomhammer
    11 lvl 5 60's
    5 lvl 4 voodoo
    184 voodoo
    120 lvl 3 60's
    193 lvl 60's
    249 lvl 5 55's
    304 admirals

I hit anywhere from 30k ish to 40k depending on ammo used...and cannons..sometimes in the mid 20k ish area...

Why is it damage is not as expected?

[Edit - inappropriate language]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.