i wonder what support will say

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Graverattack, May 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

I have no doubt they will state the same as the posts do.

That your feedback is noted, and they are looking into it.

3. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

this is the replied i got, same as usual lol Hello, LADYDI02

my name is ^^^^^ and i will be your contact

please when contacting us please remember we are not developers or programmers

we are technical support and will help if we can, please also be aware that we

do play the game and are going through just the same issues as you are

we have been told they are working on it, and bp are using a new server for the us

but at moment are having difficulties with the new server

many thanks

^^^^^^

4. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

i chosed to edit it and take the name of the suport member out

5. *HẦluÇÑ8*

*HẦluÇÑ8* Forum Apprentice

Not really an appropriate reply now is it! How about something like "We realize the game has been having lots of problems with lag, and our top of the line programmers (that we can afford because of all the monies being spent on this game) are working hard at fixing it". Here are some of the reasons we are experiencing problems, and what we are doing to fix them "Explaination............." Your buffs that you worked hard to get on our last event, will be extended out to make up for our broken game.

Is that Doable Seren?

Farmerpigen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.