Improving my Ship

Discussion in 'Help' started by nicopico16, Jun 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicopico16

nicopico16 Forum Greenhorn

Ahoy mates,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to improve my overall ship. I've found myself putting more time into this game and would like to improve. Here is some info:
    Elite Level 10
    Pirate Level 10
    Cannons- 50 Admirals, 107 50-pounders, 13 55-pounders, 20 lvl 1 50-pounders, 3 lvl 2 50-pounders, 2 lvl 3 50-pounders, 4 lvl 1 55-pounders, 3 lvl 3 55-pounders, 2 lvl 5 55-pounders, and 1 lvl 1 60-pounder.
    Speed is 560
    Reload time is 5.6 sec.
    1 open slot in top-castle, yup that's it...
    Skill tree: 5/6 in Critical hits, 1/6 in Extra Experience, Brave Heart, Inferno Increase, Agwe's Armor, and Hand of Midas, also 2/6 on Explosive Alchemy.
    My HP is 170600
    VP is 180000
    My EP is at 4432842
    My ELP is at 3489597
    Roughly 5.5 million gold with 3000 pearls.
    Currently sitting at 2 competitor's coins in Jellyfish League

I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on how i should go about improving my ship. I've been playing this game for a while now and i've been struggling to make my ship stronger.

Thank you to everyone in advance.

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

There are numerous players who have asked the very same question and there are several players who have put together a comprehensive list of things to make a ship and "GREAT" ship, most mentionable would be ARKY, he has several posts concerning this topic, but ultimately it will be YOU that incorporates those ideas into and onto your ship. Another way to build your ship is to join a guild who has players that will help and guide you into building a great ship. Look for ARKY's posts here in the tutorial guide of the forum, you may need to go back a few pages but they are well worth the time and effort in doing so. Good luck and happy sailing to you.

A-R-K-Y, nicopico16 and 4x4x4 like this.
  3. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Yes, I agree with USSChallenger1. Arkys post are great for info on building a good ship, with plenty of links to different sf info. Saves time looking it up urself and he makes it look easy. Just do a forum search on A-R-K-Y and find reams of info that u can look thru. He is one of many that can help u thru the shipbuilding processes. Sorry if I didnt name anyone else, wasnt intentional or exclusionary.

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  4. nicopico16

I really appreciate the feedback, i'm new to the whole forum thing and thank you for your input.

5. skuttler

skuttler Forum Apprentice

dont bother wasteing ya crystals on upgradeing 50s

6. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

First things first, I would try get the Cannon Loader Castle levelled up. Being able to sink ships in half the time you are sinking them now will help you progress a lot more quickly. You can do scrolls quicker, NPCs for gold quicker, Leviathans in the Amaterasu Raid quicker.

Also, on Events there is generally always something profitable you can do. If you dont hit hard enough to make profit on the Event Ships, try the Monsters (Shipwrecks/Eggs/Nests/etc) they normally give decent items for the harpoons used.

-Arky

Satan_Himself likes this.
  8. Satan_Himself

↑↑↑↑
    Do that thing arky said for profits. You can also try with glitters and never upgrade 50 or 55 pounders because those sucks. Save the crystals for 60's or skill points (I need 4000 crystals for skill 60).

9. Satan_Himself

Also save coins for admiral cannons. Stay in jellyfish untill you dont need any more admirals. You can get 60's in seahorse,voodoos in barracuda (hard), and firestorms in manta (next to impossible and not worth it).

10. nicopico16

Really good advice, i've been working on saving pearls for castle days and grinding scrolls recently. Not too sure when the next castle days will be, but nevertheless, I really do thank everyone for taking time to help me.

11. blindluck

blindluck Forum Pro

Dont be tempted by silver chest,They will keep u broke,re pearls,
    By all means a treat here and there,
    Be frugal with your items,its quite easy to be wasteful.
    Never sail past a glitter,grab them while shooting npc,saves time,<they add up fast>
    A Guild & Teamspeak are very good,
    Dont be in a hurry to level up,many pirates spend to much time repairing
    NPCs to big 4 them,,
    Always wait for castle days before ANY CASTLE UPGRADE..

good luck

4x4x4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.